CLASSESCOME KNIT & LEARN WITH US!
LEARN TO KNIT
Building with Lace: Smocking Stitch • Saturday, 6/16$24.00
Building with Lace: Circular Design • Saturday, 7/21$24.00
Building Blocks: Seaming • Saturday, 7/14$20.00
Woolly Embroidery – COMING SOON!$34.00
Toe Up, Two at a Time, Magic Loop Socks • 6/23 & 6/30$50.00
Fairisle Christmas Sock • Saturdays, 7/28, 8/11 & 8/25$60.00
Embossed Baby Blanket • Saturday, 7/7$36.00
SØLV • Sunday, 7/29$36.00
• Supplies are separate from class fees.
• Students receive a 5% discount on class supplies, including in-store Ravelry pattern purchases (10% on Learn to Knit/Crochet Class supplies) when there is a class fee.
• Class fees are only refundable when cancellation is made outside of 72 hours of class start time (cancel by sending an email to email@example.com)
• Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 24 hours notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Classes with fewer than three students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration
• If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
• Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).
We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting and purling or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, confident in knitting and purling or crochet chains and finished a few projects
4. Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
5. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques
WE GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS
Explore step by step instructions on knitting and crocheting with Kelbourne Woolens
Learn how to knit, crochet and macrame with simple how-to videos from Wool & The Gang
give us a ring!
223 West Jackson Street