Anzula Trunk Show & Talk Thursday, May 18
4:00 – 5:00 Sabrina will share the story of Anzula & her sweater knitting knowledge too.
5:00 – 7:00. Anzula take-over of Fuzzy Goat, all their yarns in one place & at your fingertips for squeezing pleasure!
Yep, that’s right, Anzula’s visit is in May this year!
Fuzzy Goat Retreat Save the dates: September 29 – October 1st. Our first annual retreat. Plan for a weekend of tangling with pleasing yarns at The Paxton 1884. We’ve reserved the whole Inn & are busily planning the agenda. Send us an email to be kept up to date. We can’t wait to be with you!
Fuzzy Nights: Join us in our whimsical lodge on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7:00 pm.
Fuzzy 1st Friday Knit-a-longs: Each month we choose a project that we can work on together & make good headway in a few hours while visiting in our lodge. Buy your supplies anytime on First Friday & save 10%. We’re open until 7:30 pm on the 1st Friday of the month. And April through November enjoy 1st Fridays Music and Sip & Stroll in Downtown Thomasville!
Stitches & Stories: 3rd Thursdays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm. A partnership with our friends at The Bookshelf. We’ll listen to an audio book together & knit. We’ll have a simple knitting project to suggest, with 10% off on supplies, or bring your current project. Copies of the book & audiobook will also be available to purchase. We alternate gatherings between The Bookshelf & Fuzzy Goat. May 16th = Fuzzy Goat
- Japanese Knitting, Saturday 4/29, 11-1 FULL
- Japanese Knitting, Saturday 5/6, 11-1
- Building Blocks, Saturday 5/13, 10:30-12:30
- Rhea/Jessamin Linen Cardigan, Saturday, 5/20, 11-1
If you find that a class you wanted is full (we cap our classes at 4-6 students so that everyone can succeed). Shoot us an email (link at the bottom in the gray envelope) and we will add you to our waiting list for the next offering.
We’re happy to set classes up for your schedule or your preference to learn alone; we can arrange a Learn to Knit, Learn to Crochet or Project class for just you or your small group up to 6.
Online resources from our lovely suppliers:
Teaching Style: We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting and purling or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, confident in knitting and purling or crochet chains and finished a few projects
4. Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
5. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques
- Supplies are separate from class fees.
- Students receive a 5% discount on class supplies, including in-store Ravelry pattern purchases (10% on Learn to Knit/Crochet Class supplies) when there is a class fee.
- Class fees are only refundable when cancellation is made outside of 72 hours of class start time (cancel by sending an email to email@example.com)
- Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 24 hours notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes with fewer than three students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration
- If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
- Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).