EVENTSWe're always looking for a reason to hang out!
We’ll start with a welcoming porch party at The Paxton – setting up two nights and three days of learning, sharing and swanning about delightful, historic Downtown Thomasville. Some highlights will be:
• Sew Happy Jane, one of our favorite new dyers, will be sending us a trunk show of yarns, specifically for our Retreat Friends
• A retreat knitting pattern well matched to Sew Happy Jane’s DK yarn that offers teachable moments: Joji Locatelli’s Coastal Walk.
• Shopping Downtown Thomasville
• Yoga for Knitters to keep us healthy and nimble
• Literary afternoon of audiobook suggestions with our favorite bookseller and owner of The Bookshelf
• After-hours time at Fuzzy Goat
• One-of-a kind tote bag filled with pleasing goodies
• Included: Dinner Friday night, plus cocktail time and breakfast 2 days
Semi private room, 2 adults $545.00 per person • Private room, 1 adult $695.00
What our friends said about our last Retreat:
It was perfect, loved it all. Great meeting new friends with a shared interest – Sandi
What a lovely weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed my first knitting retreat – hoping its the first of many! I loved the relaxed schedule because I enjoy visits and meeting new friends. – Rebecca
It was well organized but still gave plenty of knitting time. The location was ideal, and everything worked together seamlessly – Sandra
Any questions? Ask us!
1ST FRIDAY KNIT-A-LONGS
Each month we choose a project that we can work on together & make good headway in a few hours while visiting in our lodge. Buy your supplies anytime on First Friday & save 10%. We’re open until 8:00 pm on the 1st Friday of the month. And April through November enjoy 1st Fridays Music and Sip & Stroll in Downtown Thomasville!
STITCHES & STORIES
Typically 3rd Thursdays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm. A partnership with our friends at The Bookshelf. We’ll listen to an audio book together & knit or crochet. Copies of the book & audiobook will also be available to purchase. We alternate gatherings between The Bookshelf & Fuzzy Goat. Next up: Thursday, January 18th, 6:00 pm at The Bookshelf.
Join us in our whimsical lodge on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7:00 pm. We’re open late so you can sit down in our cozy lodge and knit together with friends. Bring in your latest project and if you’re stuck on something – we’re happy to help you out!
give us a ring!
223 West Jackson Street