Here we go!
Melissa has been knitting:
V Neck Boxy by Joji Locatelli
- She's still been working on this one!! Slow and steady
- Using Traveling Yarn fingering (we hope to restock soon, in the meantime try some Northwoods Butternut Sock)
Lily by Dan Doh
- We have kits!
Caladium Scarf (for her sister)
What Melissa has been considering casting on:
All of us have been intrigued by all things fuzzy mohair/suri lately, and Melissa has been trying to decide on a way to use this DK Brushed Suri; some ideas -
- Slugcore by James Watts
- Earth and Air by James Watts
- Promenade Blouse by Caidree (we made a few Promenade Blouse Kits)
Other things Melissa has been loving in the shop:
Frabjous Fibers Gradient yarns (in fingering and sport weights)
What Melissa has worn in videos:
Early on in the month, Cadence showed off a Pop Up we hosted for 29 Bridges an indie yarn we love! They have left us by now unfortunately but here's a few patterns we showed off while they were here:
- Soldotna Crop by Caitlin Hunter (you can use a DK for this one)
- Meridian Shawl by Annie Baker
- Birds of a Feather by Andrea Mowry (use a Mohair + Fingering - we have some Emma's Mohair in stock!)
Other things Cadence showed off in the shop:
Tassel Project Bags!!! We got a new batch of our custom fabrics!
Flower Pins (more on the way)
Her current project bag = Funky Project Bag
Lots of yarns & pattern ideas (pattern links are included on each yarn's page - click on the yarn to browse our ideas!) for these yarns:
Manos del Uruguay Fino Mini Skeins
Pashmina from Madelinetosh
We are also having shop samples made out of some of these yarns so keep an eye out for more knitting inspiration!
What Cadence has worn in videos this month:
Some samples that have shown up in the background of Cadence's videos:
That pretty much covers our August! Text us if you have any questions or want us to send you pics of yarns to go with some of these patterns!
xx The Fuzzy Goat Team