As Seen on FB Live: July 2022 Recap
Here's the highlight reel of what we've been chatting on Lives this July!
Melissa has been knitting:
- For Melissa's sister!
- Can be made into a stole, but making the scarf size
V Neck Boxy by Joji Locatelli
- Fingering sweater
- Made with Traveling Yarn Paloma (we'll get more in! Nice with a little silk in it)
- Pieced together
- Lots of knitting and purling - going to be a nice staple & easy to carry around & work on
Hartigan Sweater by Noah Gaughan
- Sweater for a friend
- Using Spud and Chloe Fine (sale yarn!)
- Using lots of stitch markers - each mean different things to Melissa
Onward & Upward Tee by Tif Neilan
- Using (new to us) Northwoods Fibers to make this one (we have some Northwoods ordered from market - on the way hopefully soon!)
- Using a fingering though the pattern is sport - going to have to play around to get gauge
- We have some fun new sport - this Pudding or this Pashmina
- Another gift knit for a family member
- Using Serpentina in Georgia (not machine washable - use Spud & Chloe if you need that)
- We have kits!
Other items in the shop she's been loving this month:
Fino minis (great for colorwork/stripes in sweaters!)
Pashmina (silk/cashmere yarn!)
Wine corks make great stoppers!
Worn in videos: Lots of these were newly finished sweater projects! Ember sweater (made purposefully oversized w/ Neighborhood Fiber Co & stash yarn), Rock It Tee made using Copper Corgi yarn, Anker Tee, Stockholm Slipover sweater vest
Projects Cadence has been working on in July:
- Made with MadelineTosh Twist Light using Salt & Cardinal
- Start early to have it ready for eventual cold weather!
All the things Cadence has shown off this month:
Magner Co Bag restock
Woven baskets for knitting storage or for home decor
Affordable but high quality Sandnes Garn in fingering, fingering cotton & DK
Noro Silk Garden Lite for all those James Watts patterns we've been loving
There's no shame in using our Finishing Services for projects you're just "done" with.
Worn in videos: Stay High shawl (Cadence's own pattern!!), DanDoh Chic, Cherries green crochet shawl, Come Together Fuzzy Goat Tee, our Reyna shawl made using our custom WestJack Queen Kits, A Thousand Kisses green crochet scarf
Other random you may have missed: We hosted pattern designer James Watts in the shop - our first live event in a couple years! We streamed his talk/q+a on Live - you can still watch the replay on our Facebook page! Be sure to check out his patterns which we've been loving in the shop lately.
*We have some signed PomPom Mags left from the event!
Lots happening here as always - happy knitting!
- The Fuzzy Goat Team