Madelinetosh Tosh DKRegular price $34.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
225 yards, DK weight, 100% Superwash Merino
Hand-dyed in Texas
Madelinetosh, affectionately known as MadTosh, started as an Etsy shop in 2006 in Fort Worth, Texas. Over the years, it’s become one of the most dynamic and leading hand-dyed yarn companies in the world, known for pioneering dye technique and original uses of color.
In the fall of 2019, MadTosh came under new management, led by visionaries Laura and Doug Zander, longtime superfans of the brand. They continue to preserve the MadTosh legacy of soft, irresistible,and decadent yarn. And at Madelinetosh, they value and embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a big way. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Wool & Pine, Cardi Gambit
- Drawing Sweater
- Lana Jois, Lariner Tee
- Jessie Maed Designs Northwood V Neck
- Jessica Reeves Potasz's Lake Isle Easy Wrap (2-3 skeins)
- Toni Lipsey's Frankie Bucket Hat (crochet)
- Casapinka's Look, Squirrel cardigan
- Cadence Kidwell's Crescent City shawl
- Laura Aylor's Touchstone shawl
- Hipster Cowl (ask us for modifications for 2 skeins of DK when you buy your yarn)