Jill Draper Makes Stuff LeeRegular price $38.00
This yarn has been proudly made with US grown and spun wool and alpaca.
Lace Weight, 880 yards, 60% Rambouillet, 40% Alpaca (non superwash)
Lee is a woolen spun, lace weight made with a combination of Rambouillet wool from upstate New York and fawn-colored alpaca from Western Massachusetts. Lightweight with a fuzzy halo, Lee is gorgeous worked on its own into a diaphanous fabric or held together with another yarn to add a fluffy softness to any project. The fawn alpaca shows through on the more pale colors & gives all the hues a warmer cast.
Jill purchases most of the fiber used directly from farms in the US so she knows the people & animals involved are well treated, which she thinks helps to make better yarn & a better world. Designed to last: Each yarn base is designed by Jill to highlight the unique properties of the fiber used, be a pleasure to work with & make something that will wear well so it can be treasured for years to come.
- Beagle Knits, Veritas shawl (1 skein)
- Isabell Kraemer, Reagan cardi (2 skeins make up to a size XL)
- Lucy Hague, Kirriemuir wrap (1 skein)
- Joji Locatelli, Crystal Fantasy wrap
- Janino Kallio, Flourish wrap (1 skein)
- Eri Shimizu, Hakuji Topdown pullover
- Rosaline Heffernan, Rosaline Scarf (crochet - 1 skein)
- Katya Novikova Cherries (crochet - 1 skein)