Traveling Yarn PalomaRegular price $40.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
90% superfine superwash merino, 10% silk, 463 yards, fingering weight
This absolutely gorgeous yarn is hand-dyed in small batches by Sarah in Phoenix, Arizona who draws her inspiration from the desert landscapes that surround her as well as city life. She prides herself on “enabling slow-fashion, every day” and providing the highest quality yarns for your hand-made wardrobes.
- Julia Farwell-Clay, Pop Rocks
- Gabriella Roberts, Pothos Pullover
- Andrea Mowry's Baubles
- Petite Knits' Sophie Scarf
- Martina Behm's Brickless
- Lightweight Hipster shawl
- Adah shawl
- Mandragora Shawlette by Nikolett Corley Designs
- Rock It Tee
- Fuzzy’s Go-To Fingering Weight Shawls