The bus leaves again in Fall of 2021! Click here to sign up to catch all the new announcements for future tours!
"It is well worth the price of the ticket! This is an opportunity to meet people from all over, learn new things about fiber arts. The shop owners were welcoming and fun as were the participants. You will enjoy the tour!" Mary Ann
Coming to you Sunday afternoons this Fall featuring great American music cities:
- September 26: Fuzzy Goat starring Cadence Kidwell, store owner of Fuzzy Goat in Thomasville, GA
- October 24: String Theory Yarn Company starring Janet Avila, store owner of String Theory in Glen Ellyn, IL
- November 21: Knot Another Hat starring Sarah Keller, store owner of Knot Another Hat in Hood River, OR
One of the best parts about traveling is discovering the local yarn shop in town and buying some souvenir yarn. Since most travel has been curtailed, good friends and yarn store owners Sarah, Janet and Cadence, have banded together and decided to take their show on the road.
This Fall, we will travel virtually to new locations, putting on a show at every stop. Our playlist includes our greatest hits (best project ideas), music videos (local highlights) and a PSA or two (our favorite knitting tips). There will also be time to hang out backstage with us and ask your questions.
If you have been with us before, you might wonder where our VIP level went. We wanted to make sure everyone got our super fun ideas; that everyone got a platinum seat on our bus!
All prices INCLUDE shipping!
A portion of the proceeds from the Good Vibes Yarn Tour will be donated to an organization doing good work. In the past, we have made generous donations on behalf of our groupies to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the National Women's Law Center.
GOOD VIBES TOUR PLATINUM PACKAGE, $395 (OR 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $150)
- Three shipments of swag – before each show, you will receive a box of goodies, including local souvenirs and an exclusive Good Vibes yarn and pattern.
- Tickets to all three Good Vibes shows via Zoom. (Each will be recorded, if you are not available for the live performance.)
- Monthly discount codes for shopping online at each of the stores.
- Backstage Pass Facebook Group for hanging out, asking questions, telling stories and posting pictures.
- An extra amazing surprise in every box!
"Each stop on the tour is a highlight of the area, the food, the snacks, and an insight into the philosophy of the store. I loved that part!" Nancy
"It’s been fun as well as educational." Pamela
"Can I just say a huge THANK YOU to these pattern designers for such amazing single skein patterns? I now have a perfect summer shawl, a perfect autumn cowl, and a perfect spring wrap!" Joslyn