Do you love social media? Do you love yarn? Create whimsy & community for excited customers!
At Fuzzy Goat, we’ve created a culture of whimsy, inclusiveness and community. We are passionate about providing as much value as we can, to our customers’ lives and to the world. We do this by creating an inspirational experience through service, humility and hard work. The customer is at the center of every business decision.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN WILL:
- Preferably have some college or professional training in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
- Be comfortable representing our brand online
- Be comfortable with managing our social media accounts
- Be willing to learn; we have great up-to-the minute social media training programs
- Have a passion for our products and customers
- Be able to work easily with our team to project the right messages
- Be prepared to work weekends & some evenings
- Be a non-smoker (because of the nature of the fiber)
- It’s super great if you are also:
- Knowledgeable about knitting &/or crochet, yarn & pattern terms
- Passionate about good yarn
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN WORK DUTIES:
- Work 10 hours per week
- Report to the Proprietress, Cadence Kidwell weekly
- Present monthly social media and email analytics
- Do biweekly in-store photo shoots of new products
- Post to our social media accounts daily
- Include special events
- Additional sales hours may be available depending upon the successful applicant and COVID hours.
- Align with our mask and social distancing requirements
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT FUZZY GOAT INCLUDE
a fun place to work with fabulous customers,
generous employee discounts, part-time scheduling,
a creative & friendly environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to Cadence Kidwell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your resume, please include 2 references who can speak to the bullets above.
In your cover letter, please answer these 3 questions:
- What is one thing you would do to support our goal of more foot traffic, that is not a sale or a scheduled event?
- Describe your design/photography process?
- Optional: Describe how familiar you are with reporting statistics?
AND send a video of why YOU would be great at this job via Instagram’s direct message to @fuzzy_goat