Do you love serving people? Do you love yarn? Create whimsy & community for excited customers!
At Fuzzy Goat, we’ve created a culture of whimsy, inclusiveness and community. We are passionate about providing as much value as we can, to our customers’ lives and to the world. We do this by creating an inspirational experience through service, humility and hard work. The customer is at the center of every business decision.
Do you want to be a part of serving excited customers?
Fuzzy Goat is seeking a part-time (8-12 hours a week) Yarnista to join our team. Our Yarnista will be responsible for assisting customers in choosing their next knitting or crochet project & also troubleshooting their challenges in completing the project. Current schedule includes some weekdays and every Saturday 11-3. To be added later: Sunday afternoons and Mondays. Plus Black Friday.
Apply if you are
- Friendly, outgoing, a great listener & love problem solving
- A knitter (crocheting a plus!)
- Thrilled with pairing a customer with their perfect project
- Great at multi-tasking & being accurate
- Super comfortable with technology
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Inspired by being a team player
- Independent, mature individual who can establish & set your own priorities, make work plans & execute them with efficiency & speed with little to no day-to-day direction or support
- Prepared to work weekends & some evenings
- Prepared to align with our mask and covid policies
The perks of working at Fuzzy Goat include:A fun place to work with fabulous customers and team members, generous employee discounts, part-time scheduling, a creative & friendly environment, opportunities to learn and grow with additional responsibilities.
In your resume, please include 2 references who can speak to the bullets above.
In your cover letter, please explain how your strengths would further Fuzzy Goat's success.
AND send a video of why YOU would be great at this job via Instagram’s direct message to @fuzzy_goat
At Fuzzy Goat, we are a shop that is committed to doing our part and using our powers and resources for good to promote diversity, inclusion, equity and anti-racism. We welcome all identities including, but not limited to diversity among race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, LQBTQIA, and mental and physical abilities.