Sunday, April 28th from 1:00 – 3:00pm
Level 4 Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
Skills you need (these are essential for everyone to have the best class experience):
- Long tail cast on
- Knit and purl
- Ssk (slip, slip, knit), k2tog (knit two together), s1 (slip 1 stitch)
- Comfortable knitting in the round with 4 or 5 needles – like finishing the top of a hat).
Skills you will learn:
- How to invisibly join cast on stitches
- How to knit a cuff, heel, foot and toe and finish your sock!
150 yards fingering weight yarn, preferable wool or a wool blend
Set of 4 or 5 double pointed needles size 1, wood highly recommended
Removable stitch markers
- Print out a free copy of Mara Catherine Bryner’s Rose City Rollers Littles
Preparation: cast on for the smallest sock and knit 1.5 inches in the round.
Barbara Beliveau learned to knit at age 5 and has been happily exploring fiber arts ever since. She is currently addicted to lace knitting and spinning fiber for SAORI style weaving but always has time for intriguing projects.