Saturday, September 7th from 11:00am – 1:00pm
Time: One 2-hour class
Level 2 Angora: You should be comfortable knitting, purling, and casting on, and ready to try new types of stitches.
Skills you need:
- comfortable with knitting & purling
- casting on
Skills you’ll learn:
- simple decrease: knit two together
- simple increase: knit into the front and then the back of the same stitch
- yarn over
- ~231 yards dk weight yarn
- US 10.5 32+” Circular needles
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
- Print out a free copy of Laura Aylor’s Touchstone pattern, we have modifications to make it in one skein
Carolina Kidwell-Bozeman loves playing with fiber in all forms. There is nothing more satisfying to her than spreading the therapeutic, creative and joyous qualities inherent in knitting. Carolina has been knitting since the age of 9, and picked it back up in college where she benefited from the meditative process of knitting instead of focusing only finishing the project. In her own knitting she embraces playing with color and texture when choosing a pattern.