Adjustable Post ButtonsRegular price $24.00
Styling your handknits has never been this easy, nor looked this good. The all-new Adjustable Post Buttons feature a clever post and screw construction, making them easy to move and place anywhere on your knitwear—without the worry of damage or residual stretching. A perfect blend of quality materials and elegant design, their natural leather is beautifully debossed with a floral pattern, which easily complements a wide range of handknit projects. Turn a shawl into a poncho or ruana; or turn a ruana into a cardigan. Style a shawl or scarf to your liking, and keep the look in place all day—the styling options are virtually limitless!
These beautiful buttons can be worn three ways:
- Debossed (patterned) side out
- Plain side out
- Suede side out
Depending on the look you’re going for, the screw back can go on the backside (facing the garment).
- Unscrew the screw end and of the post
- Remove the back button
- Next, either trying on the garment or laying it flat, determine the location of where you would like the button to be
- Put the front half of the post button through both layers of your garment and put the second layer of the button back on; then screw in the back. The screw can be easily tightened with just your fingertips, no tools required
Adjustable Post Buttons are made of natural leather with no color or finishes and the edges are rustic. Make sure to remove the buttons from your garment before washing (do not submerge them in water as this will damage the leather). Keep the edges of the buttons smooth with a fine grit sandpaper or enjoy their rustic edges as they age.
- Includes set of four double-sided natural leather buttons
- Antique brass hardware
- Buttons measure 1" in diameter
- Includes keepsake storage box with drawer & ribbon pull