AT Haynes HouseRegular price $32.00 Sale price $16.00
We regret that we are not able keep up with winding of our sale yarn & offer this service during the sale.
Sale items will be delayed in shipping but we will be able to start processing your order.
We have a special offering of AT Haynes House new colors, Inheritance and Freedom, inspired by Terri J. Haynes novel Passages of Hope*
- Haynesville Fingering 437 yards, Fingering Weight, 100% merino
- Barefeet Fingering 463 yards, light fingering, 75% merino, 25% nylon
- Homesport 328 yards, sport weight, 100% merino
- Community DK 230 yards, DK weight, 100% merino
- Alien Worsted 220 yards, worsted weight, 100% merino
AT HaynesHouse Yarns is a Black woman-owned business that is home to vibrant colorways. A published author, designer and graphic artist, Terri J.Haynes has been dyeing yarn in 2018. Family is very important to Terri and she strives to make colorways and products that make customers feel welcome and a part of her fiber family.