Complete Notion BagRegular price $184.00
Our Complete Notion Bag is a perfectly curated notion bag, including a handcrafted gussted bag from Erin Flett - all the items our proprietress Cadence has in her own notion bag and will get you through lots of knitting and crochet projects!
- Highlighter Tape: Cadence wouldn't dream of starting a pattern without this removable highlighter tape - one piece lasts throughout the pattern - picking it up and moving it as needed - especially with charts!
- Row Counter: What we love about this row counter is that it locks (no little hands clicking it AND has a tunnel to run some yarn through it so that you can wear it around your neck
- Needle Keeper: this in the category of "why didn't I think of that?!" Our favorite point protector - it holds both ends of your circular needles together so they don't tangle up in your knitting bag. AND it also keeps your stitches safely off the ends of your needles.
- Our Handy Tool: a 4" tool with a crochet hook on one end and US 3 knitting needle on the other. Great for picking up dropped stitches or needing a pointy tip to help open a knot. Colors vary
- 3 Tapestry Needles: 3 straight tapestry needles in different sizes for weaving in ends
- Circular Stitch Holder: designed for holding lots of stitches, say for trying on your sweater or saving stitches for later. 36" long and adjustable with a stopper. We love how you can knit right off the end.
- Our custom goat tin with stitch markers - the markers mark repeats in pattern
- Gauge + Needle Checker are for counting how many stitches you have in a row per inch and how many rows per inch and checking the sizes of your needles
- Right Side, Wrong Side markers are for marking the right and wrong side of your project so that the pattern is easier to follow
- The crocheted fox is a tape measure - pull the tab to lengthen and squeeze his face to retract
- Mini Scissors for cutting yarn
colors vary among bag zipper, highlighter tape, needle keeper, handy tool, mini scissors