Snow Matter What Gnome kitsRegular price $54.00 Sale price $46.00
A December mystery gnome event to knit Mr. Gnightley.
Buy the Snow Matter What pattern separately on Ravelry
Countdown the days of December with the folks of the Grimblewoods! You’ll get wee knitting updates to knit a brand new gnome pattern, stories, recipes, and surprises!
Knit an adorable original gnome in small chunks with Dream in Color! Each set includes:
- 4 mini skeins of Smooshy Cashmere, 25g, 88 yd in Smooshy Cashmere: 70% superwash merino wool, 20% fine cashmere, 10% nylon, 3-ply fingering weight
- 2 wooden gnome bases to help your gnome stand straight and tall
Snow Matter What is a pattern by Sarah Schira with mostly simple knitting, with a few stylish elements. The finished size is 5-7". Revealed as a Mystery Knit Along in December 2023
you will also need; arrange for separately:
- Needles - US 1 and US 1.5 needles for knitting small circumference in the round or size needed to get gauge PLUS an extra needle of the same size (i.e., 5 DPNs, or an extra circular needle to hold sts)
- Buy the Snow Matter What pattern separately on Ravelry
- Notions: tapestry needle, scrap yarn, cable needle (optional), removable stitch markers, a beginning of round marker, roving/polyfill stuffing, weighted stuffing like poly pellets/aquarium gravel/dried beans
Buy the pattern separately on Ravelry here, pattern designer Sarah Schira has lots of other cute gnome patterns too!