29 Bridges Studio Suri SilkRegular price $36.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
328 yards, Lace Weight, 74% Suri Alpaca, 26% Nylon
Mary is the dyer behind 29 Bridges and creates these amazingly complex colors with so much depth in her Maryland studio.
- Isabel Kraermer, Westbourne
- Melissa made Promenade Blouse with the Merino DK and Suri Silk
- Lesley Anne Robinson's Coffee at the Grand (three skeins - Cadence made hers narrower)
- Jennifer Weissman, My Softer Side
- Churchmouse Yarns and Tee, Polka Dot Scarf
- Hiroko Fukatsu, Horai Scarf
- Kit Hutchin, Mohair Bias Loop
- Miss Petronille, Edelweiss Pullover
- Tanis Lavalee, Rock It Tee
- Andrea Mowry's Birds of a Feather (we have mods when you buy yarn for just one skein of each)
- Espace Tricot's Chevron Cloud (Madelyn's new project!)