Traveling Yarn Paloma DKRegular price $40.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
A brand new base from Traveling Yarn!
90% superfine superwash merino, 10% silk, 245 yards, DK weight
This absolutely gorgeous yarn is hand-dyed in small batches by Sarah in Phoenix, Arizona who draws her inspiration from the desert landscapes that surround her as well as city life. She prides herself on “enabling slow-fashion, every day” and providing the highest quality yarns for your hand-made wardrobes.
- Andrea Mowry, Weekender Crew
- Drawing Sweater
- Lana Jois, Lariner Tee
- Melissa is now making Papa sweater by Junko Okamoto
- Rock It Tee DK by Tanis Lavallee (4 skeins make up a 48" circumference, or stripe it!)
- Dream in Texture by Jennifer Weissman
Crescent City by Cadence (1 skein!)
- Light From Within by CJ Brady (crochet, 1 skein!)
- Look Squirrel cardiagan by Casapinka
- Hipster Cowl (ask us for modifications for 2 skeins of DK when you buy your yarn)
- Faye Summer Top by Irene Lin
- Terranova pullover
- Ankers Sweater - My Size pullover
- Hagasane pullover
- Arco Iris pullover
- Cedar pullover
- Shandy cardigan
- Planters Punch pullover
- Jennifer Steingass, Telja