Two at a Time Socks ClassRegular price $80.00
This is an in-person class at Fuzzy Goat! Please review our class policies before enrolling. Adults only please
Learn to knit socks AND do them both at the same time and avoid the "second sock syndrome"! Diana has knit several pairs of these socks and loves finishing both socks at the same time. She has worked up a great schedule to guide you through the process.
Time: Three classes
Sept 16 1:00-3:00 (note the different time slot + TWO hours)
Sept 23, noon - 1:00
Level 3 Alpine: starting to climb, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease and finished a few projects
Skills you need:
- knit and purl stitch
- binding off and long tail cast on
- knitting in the round, have finished a circular project
- have successfully used a knitting pattern
- magic loop knitting
- short rows
- knitting 2 socks at a time
- Kitchener stitch
- socks with a set in heel
- LOTS of classes in one series!
- to be super excited about knitting socks!!!
- Two at a Time Socks book - Diana has revised a pattern from this book
- 280 Yards DK Weight, (KnitWise is dying us some skeins in her Floofy DK, a great Merino/Nylon blend)
- size US 3 40 needle
- locking stitch markers + 1 unique marker
- Tapestry needle
- Optional resources:
IN-SHOP CLASS COVID POLICIES
Masks in class are required due to close proximity of everyone at the class table.