The house was originally built in 1906, added to in 1926 and relocated and completely renovated in 2019. It still has the original glazed windows, interior beadboard and other quirky features of an old house but feels fresh and new (the original flooring is underneath the new - too precious to remove, too costly to currently refresh). The 15-foot ceilings inside and on the front porch are painted ‘haint blue’ (thought by Southerners ward off haints, or ghosts). Just blocks away from Downtown Thomasville
's fantastic shops (including Fuzzy Goat), restaurants and bars.