We welcome you to make yourself at home in our cozy lodge, browse our luxurious yarns and indie goods, and pick out a fun, new project – we’ll help you get started!
Fuzzy Goat is a delightful and eclectic yarn shop located in Historic Downtown Thomasville – knitting together the community by putting consciously chosen yarns into the hands of both the new and experienced.
There’s always plenty of things to do at Fuzzy Goat – including classes and events hosted jointly with other local businesses. We are part of the Downtown Thomasville Creative District and strive to revitalize Main Street life.
We hope your visit to our shop is both fun and memorable, whether you’re an experienced knitter or someone just shopping around for a unique gift for a friend.
We are a shop that is committed to doing our part and using our powers and resources for good to promote diversity, inclusion, equity and anti-racism. We welcome all identities including, but not limited to diversity among race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, LQBTQIA, and mental and physical abilities.
HELPFUL SERVICES WE PROVIDE IN THE SHOP:
• Texting for project planning & questions (229-236-GOAT)
• Free Wi-fi
• Search for patterns on Ravelry
• Print online patterns
• Get your new yarn wound into center pull balls
• On the spot help or private lessons
• Blocking services
• A comfortable place to sit and get started!
Organizations we are proud to support with our resources
• Emanuel Women's Facility, Georgia Department of Corrections
• Fair Fight
• Harper Elementary School (91% receive free lunch)
• International Rescue Committee
• Marguerite Neel Williams Boys & Girls Club
• Mental Health America
• National Women's Law Center
• Southern Poverty Law Center
• Thomasville YMCA Youth Sports
• WFSU National Public Radio
Our community appreciates you 🙌🏼