IN-SHOP CLASS POLICIES
• We require that students be fully vaccinated by the start of class (2 weeks after J&J or 2 weeks after the second shot for Moderna and Pfizer). We are not requiring proof be presented but strongly request respect of and compliance with our policy. Masks may be required - we monitor our community covid case rate daily.
• Supplies are separate from class fees.
• Students receive a one-time 10% off discount card for after and up to two weeks following your class to be used in the shop (not applicable online). You will receive the discount card at your class.
• If you need to cancel your class registration we are happy to offer a 50% store credit refund for cancellations made at least one week in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot offer store credit refunds for cancellations made less than one week in advance. Cancel by sending an email to email@example.com so that it can be properly time-stamped. If your cancellation is covid related please give us a call.
• Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 48 hours notice. Cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be properly time-stamped.
• If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
• Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only paying students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).
We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Please take note of the skills that we ask that you have before taking the class. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting and finished a few projects
4. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques