CLASSESCOME KNIT & LEARN WITH US!
LEARN TO . . .
Building Blocks #1 • Saturday, 9/21$28.00
Christmas Sock (Fairisle or Plain) • Sundays, September 15th, 22nd and 29th$68.00
Brioche Cowl, The Big Easy • Saturday, 10/5$38.00
Dropped Stitch (Storm) Shawl • Saturday, 9/21$38.00
Hipster Cowl • Sunday, October 6th & 20th, 1:30 – 3:30$55.00
Brioche Shawl, Plumpy • ***day, 10/* COMING SOON$38.00
First Sweater, So Faded • ***day, 10/* COMING SOON$68.00
Squishy Lace (Decemberist) Shawl • Sunday, 10/13 & 27$55.00
• Supplies are separate from class fees.
• Students receive a 5% discount on class supplies, including in-store Ravelry pattern purchases (10% on Learn to Knit/Crochet Class supplies) when there is a class fee.
• Class fees are only refundable when cancellation is made outside of 72 hours of class start time (cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 24 hours notice to email@example.com
• Classes with fewer than three students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration
• If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
• Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).
We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting and purling or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, confident in knitting and purling or crochet chains and finished a few projects
4. Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
5. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques
WE GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS
Explore step by step instructions on knitting and crocheting with Kelbourne Woolens
Learn how to knit, crochet and macrame with simple how-to videos from Wool & The Gang
Fuzzy Goat is a delightful and eclectic yarn shop located in Historic Downtown Thomasville - knitting together the community by putting consciously chosen yarns into the hands of both the new and experienced.
There’s always plenty of things to do at Fuzzy Goat - including classes and events hosted jointly with other local businesses. We are part of the Downtown Thomasville Creative District and strive to revitalize Main Street life.
We hope your visit to our shop is both fun and memorable, whether you’re an experienced knitter or someone just shopping around for a unique gift for a friend.
HELPFUL SERVICES WE
PROVIDE IN THE SHOP:
- Free Wi-fi
- Search for patterns on Ravelry on our shop iPad that are compatible to your yarn choice
- Print online patterns
- Get your new yarn wound into center pull balls
- On the spot help or private lessons
- Blocking services
- A comfortable place to sit and get started!
give us a ring!
223 West Jackson Street