CLASSESCOME KNIT & LEARN WITH US!
LEARN TO . . .
Showing all 7 results
Brioche Cowl, The Big Easy • Saturday, 3/28 FULL$38.00
Meditative Wrap: SØLV • Saturday, 3/28 FULL$38.00
First Charted Lace Hat: North Wind Hat • Saturday, 3/14$38.00
Building Blocks #7 • Saturday, 3/21$28.00
Building Blocks #3 • Saturday, 3/21$28.00
Celtic Cables • Sunday, 3/8$38.00
Lacy Crochet Kerchief: Haiku • Saturday, 3/7$38.00
• Supplies are separate from class fees.
• Students receive a 5% discount on class supplies, including in-store Ravelry pattern purchases (10% on Learn to Knit/Crochet Class supplies) when there is a class fee.
• Class fees are only refundable when cancellation is made outside of 72 hours of class start time (cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 24 hours notice to email@example.com
• Classes with fewer than three students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration
• If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
• Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).
We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting and purling or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, confident in knitting and purling or crochet chains and finished a few projects
4. Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
5. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques
WE GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS
Knit Purl Hunter has fabulous lessons which we love in her Building Blocks books and are available to you online.
Explore step by step instructions on knitting and crocheting with Kelbourne Woolens
give us a ring!