CLASSESCOME KNIT & LEARN WITH US!
LEARN TO KNIT
Jodi Shawl • Sunday, 10/14$36.00
Flicker Scarf • Saturday, 10/27$36.00
The Big Easy • Saturday, 11/17$36.00
Honey Cowl • Saturday, 11/3$36.00
Building Blocks #1 • Sunday, 10/28$24.00
Building Blocks #2 • Sunday, 11/18$24.00
Building Blocks #3 • Sunday, 12/2$24.00
Building Blocks #4 • Sunday, 12/16$24.00
• Supplies are separate from class fees.
• Students receive a 5% discount on class supplies, including in-store Ravelry pattern purchases (10% on Learn to Knit/Crochet Class supplies) when there is a class fee.
• Class fees are only refundable when cancellation is made outside of 72 hours of class start time (cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Private lessons can be rescheduled without an additional fee when we have 24 hours notice to email@example.com
• Classes with fewer than three students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration
• If students miss one of a multi-session class you can schedule a private lesson with your instructor for an additional fee.
• Though we love when your friends and family also visit Fuzzy Goat, for your and other’s enjoyment only students can be present in the classroom (including knit-a-longs).
We want students and teachers alike to have a positive, fun experience. Our classes are small (with six students at the most). We focus on project-based courses that allow students to create something while also jump starting or enhancing their stitching skills. We offer classes for every level of stitcher – even those who’ve never held knitting needles or crochet hooks. Each class has a “rating” that indicates the skills that you would be most comfortable having. Class skill levels:
1. Nubian: fun and easy, no experience necessary
2. Angora: ready to add to your staple skills, have been practicing knitting and purling or chaining and ready to read a pattern
3. Alpine: starting to climb, confident in knitting and purling or crochet chains and finished a few projects
4. Pygora: ready to hybridize, able to knit and purl, knit in the round and increase and decrease in knitting or crocheting
5. Cashmere: ready to add expert techniques, able to tangle with advance techniques
WE GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS
Explore step by step instructions on knitting and crocheting with Kelbourne Woolens
Learn how to knit, crochet and macrame with simple how-to videos from Wool & The Gang
give us a ring!
223 West Jackson Street