Stella Luna Merino DKRegular price $38.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
100% SW Merino Wool; 231 yds/100g, DK weight
- Melissa made a Promenade Blouse with DK and Suri Cloud
- Cadence's Crescent City Shawl (one skein - modify to make a little smaller)
- Cadence's new pattern Build Those Bridges
- Caitlin Hunter's Soldotna
- Tomomi Yoshimoto's Drawing Sweater
- Rock It Tee DK by Tanis Lavallee (4 skeins make up a 48" circumference, or stripe it!)
- Light From Within by CJ Brady (crochet, 1 skein!)
I’m Jackson, the dyer behind Stella Luna Fiber Co. I create small-batch, made-to-order, hand-dyed yarn in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I live with my husband and two golden retrievers, Luna and Stella. What started as a fun hobby in our apartment in 2020 quickly became a passion. If I'm not dying yarn, you can find me knitting and ignoring my giant pile of works-in-progress or reading past my bedtime.