Colored Stitch MarkersRegular price $14.00
We love a stitch marker to alerts us to do something in our knitting – either for a stitch pattern, an increase or decrease, or beginning of round… but stitch markers get lost! Down the cracks of the sofa, dropped on an airplane or bus, never to be seen again – so frustrating! So Cocoknits worked to create a super smooth, steel based, nylon coated marker in a rainbow of colors – that also stick to the Maker’s Keep or any magnet. Colored sets of single type have 60 markers
- Medium Ring - fits up to size US 13 needle
- Small Ring - fits up to size US 7 needle
- Jumbo Ring - fits up to size US 19 needle
- Opening - track row counts, number of stitches when casting on, . .
- Split - easy to remove and reposition while crocheting or knitting - creating increases, counting rows or repeats, or working cables
Coco Knits Julie creates modern tools for the modern knitter & crocheter to solve nagging problems, allowing us to create the product we dream of. Her studio is in Texas.