Complete Notion Bag: Angora EditionRegular price $219.00 Sale price $188.00
Our Complete Notion Bag, Angora Edition is a perfectly curated notion bag for those ready to add to your staple skills, including a handcrafted gusseted bag from Erin Flett - all the items our proprietress Cadence has in her own notion bag and will get you through lots of knitting and crochet projects!
- Highlighter Tape: Cadence wouldn't dream of starting a pattern without this removable highlighter tape - one piece lasts throughout the pattern - picking it up and moving it as needed - especially with charts!
- Flox marker: a multi-tool! It's a stitch marker, a cable needle, a stitch holder, a dropped stitch fixer or a small seam baster! Lovingly made in Kim's Vermont studio. colors vary
- Tapestry needles & wooden case: A beautiful sandalwood case to hold your sewing needles. Lid unscrews easily to quickly access the contents. This case includes a set of tapestry needles in 3 different sizes.
- Stitch Stoppers: These cute stitch stoppers go on the end of your knitting needles to prevent your stitches from coming undone when your project is set down. You will wonder what you did before you had these! They stay snug on your needles and won't slide off until you pull them off yourself.
- Highlighter Tape: Cadence wouldn't dream of starting a pattern without this removable highlighter tape - one piece lasts throughout the pattern - picking it up and moving it as needed - especially with charts! Colors vary.
- Progress Keeper: latch it on your project when you start your day's stitching to see how far you got that session. We put "More Goat Bell" on it as we ring our shop's goat bell when you all finish a project! Plus, fans of Will Farrell might remember the "more cow bell" skit 🐐 🔔
- Hand-stitched from genuine leather, this tape measure has a 60" high quality flexible vinyl tape that stays in place when pulled and retracts smoothly with the press of a button. The perfect tape for measuring for your next handmade garment! Tape has both metric and imperial measurements. It is nice and thick and easy to read!
- The perfect notion bag! Cheery, textural, roomy enough for all your notions, squishy enough to fit into your knitting bag. Made for Fuzzy Goat in Erin's Maine Studio. She hand silk screens the bark cloth with a Scandinavian design! The interior is 100% USA woven canvas and is gusseted to make it easier to rummage in. USA industrial brass zipper with recycled random leather tab. The quality in the details is something you will see and feel. Erin looks at every opportunity to make these beautiful and practical. Also makes a great clutch or cosmetic bag! 9" x 7" x 2" gusset
- Stitch markers are the essential tool for knitters, so let's choose the ones that add a little extra joy to every row! Kayleigh made these flower stitch markers in metal with a smooth and seamless coating, so they will never snag your yarn.
- Kayleigh makes these natural cork notions pouch as the perfect little catch-all for your knitting tools and accessories. Fits in your pocket or your project bag, so you won’t lose track of your stitch markers, darning needles, and scrap yarn. And it’s not just for knitters — the cork pouch is a perfect coin purse or catch-all for the small items that get lost in your bag or backpack. Colors Vary
- These lightweight, tools are compact and handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your project bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access. Katrinkles is Katy’s whimsical workshop in Rhode Island. We’re tickled that she handcrafted custom knitting tools for us in alder and cherry, hardwoods sustainably harvested in the Northeast.
- Center pull yarn ball winder: This tool is the perfect tool for winding your yarn and making a center pull yarn ball. The instructions for using this tool are etched right on the surface, be sure and wind loosely so that your ball will slip off. Here's a little video.
- Awesome tool: The tool we have in every project bag! One end has a tapered crochet hook and the other a pointy end for getting into tight places! Ideal for picking up dropped stitches, tying on fringe, use as a cable needle in a pinch, Approximately 4". Colors vary
colors vary among flox, highlighter tape, awesome tool, cork pouch