Copper Corgi Fiber Studio Savannah SockRegular price Sale price $39.00
Would you like your yarn wound into center pull balls? If so, let us know in your cart "order notes" section!
Sarah, the creator of Copper Corgi Fiber Studio, hand dyes yarns in Florida.
490 yards of Superwash Merino Fingering. A nice tight 2-ply twist makes this yarn durable and stretchy enough for socks but maintains the elegance and lovely drape perfect for a fine shawl.
Can be machine washed in cold and laid flat to dry, but hand washing helps preserve the longevity.
Our custom colors:
- WestJack Kid: name reflects our excitement for our West Jackson address in Downtown Thomasville, our love affair with goats and it sounds kinda outlaw!
- Billie Jean: one of our running jokes is that EVERYTHING goes great with jeans, but also Billie Jean King is pretty awesome too 💪🏽, and that goat reference we love 😉
- Rosabilly: in honor of us living in the City of Roses, we 💜 rockabilly and billy goats; Rosa Parks too
- O, Doe is Me: because we are the opposite of "o, woe is me", who doesn't like a Julie Andrews reference? and is also sounds like we're hip/dope 😎
- Isabel Kraemer, Dustin
- Joji, Marble Mount
- Gabriella Roberts, Pothos Pullover
- Both Cadence and Melissa are knitting Isabel Kraemer's Westbourne in Savannah Sock with 29 Bridges Suri Silk as our stripe
- Our sample is Damask, written by Kitman Figuero, size M in one skein of Savannah Sock
- Also Carissa Browning's Wonder Woman Wrap (crochet version too!)
- Our newest project is Melanie Berg's Up All Night shawl
- A shop favorite is Tamdou by Melanie Berg (3 skeins)
- Cadence's Sole Searching Shawl
- Dissent Pullover (Cadence's cardigan)
- Bobble Gum by Lisa Cook (3 skeins, crochet)
- CJ Brady's A Thousand Kisses
- Janina Kallio's Gossamer
- Joji Locatelli's Storm Shawl
- T Gjerdrum's Valldemossa top
- Midori Hirose Ranunculus
- Lily Go Blue Lagoon (crochet)
- Andrea Mowry's Free Your Fade